Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Prospero vs sycorax


Prospero and Sycorax



Sycorax
You will never defeat me and I will never release your daughter!
Caliban is almost finished spicing the baby girl!
Miranda
DADDY! Help me! They’re going to eat me.
Prospero
Well….. I have a hostage of my own!  Your daughter!
Sycorax
Elaban!
Prospero
I will give you your slimy creature if you give me my daughter!
Sycorax
Deal.
Directions
Prospero shakes hands with Sycorax instantly zapped by Sycorax’s hand .
Prospero
O no.
Stage directions
Caliban emerges from behind stage to help her mother drag him backstage.






Prospero
Uh…….
Stage directions
He is in a room that has seldom light.

Prospero
SYCORAX!
Stage directions
A door opens ilaxaban enters thrust in by an angry Sycorax.
ilaxaban
Uh……. I will help you escape.
Prospero
Who are you?
ilaxaban
(Drops to the floor.) Must…….help……. him………………………… vanquish…….
Sycorax!

Large explosion
Prospero
He gave his life to help me kill the witch! I shall honour him!
SHE SHALL DIE






Prospero
Axamasazax!

ZZZZZAPPPPP!
Sycorax
Sildius !

Thwwwap!
Prospero
Aremfexendrapuse!

Boooooom!
Prospero
I can now rest in peace along with countless others who gave up their lives to help me or help others vanquish the terrible tyrant Sycorax!
Ariels
Help us please! Sycorax put us in this tree! Please get us!
Prospero       
I shall free you

Zap!

No comments:

Post a Comment