Monday, July 2, 2012

Miranda


My name is Miranda and I’m going to tell you the story of my life as I know it and as far back as I can remember. I didn’t know all of it some of it was told to me by my father Prospero.
When I was a few years old my mother died. No one knows why or how she just died all of a sudden. My father was the duke of Milan and he spent hours in his study, I was only little so he let me into his library and I just sat there staring at him for hours. Sometimes I would look at a book or two- sometimes I accidentally ripped the pages out and he would have to buy the book again- But there was another problem my uncle (Prospero’s brother) was very jealous and was never nice to Prospero in fact he despised Prospero. So you get it Antonio isn’t really the kind of loving brother you would want. In fact Antonio wanted to be the duke himself so there was a slight problem. Prospero spent so long in his library he didn’t know what was coming as soon as it did. Prospero was a beloved duke and Antonio knew that getting rid of him would just cause trouble so he did it secretly.

1 comment:

  1. I like the bit about you ripping Prospero's books, it's really funny!!

    ReplyDelete