Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Prospero and Sycorax Jamie


Prospero
I can’t believe my brother Antonio got rid of me.
Miranda
Goo-goo Gaga.
Prospero
Well I guess I should go look for some food.

(Whilst wandering around he stumbles into Sycorax’s home.) 
Sycorax
How dare you disobey my orders, you will be trapped in this tree until you obey me.
Triton
I will resist!
Titan
Err… oh yeah, so will I!

(Sycorax shoots a bolt of lightning making Triton and Titan tumble into the tree)
Sycorax
You will stay there until you obey my orders.
Caliban
Good one mummy!
Elaban
Yeah, good one mummy.
Prospero
I have to free those Ariel.

(Prospero quietly creeps away)


(A good night later Prospero wakes and immediately goes to Fight Sycorax)

(Prospero sneakily sneaks up and frees the Ariel’s)
Triton
Thank you so much!
Prospero
Your welcome, but anyway I need to fight Sycorax.
Titan
No don’t fight here! She’s way too powerful!
Prospero
I have to. I need to stop her from harming you again.
Triton
Well … we’re going to help you. Aren’t we Titan?
Titan
Are we?
Triton
(Triton whispers into Titan’s ear) Of course we are!
Titan
 Okay then but I have a bad feeling about this.
Prospero
Good, but… how are you going to help me beat Sycorax?
Triton
We both have really special powers.
Titan
Yeah, we do!
Triton
Mine is that I can turn any type of water into a trident and his is that he can copy anything I do.                                                                                                                         
Prospero
Good… but I want to fight Sycorax on my own
Triton
No, we won’t fight Sycorax; we’ll fight her two hideous daughters.
Prospero
Okay, but don’t get in my way.




Sycorax
What are you doing here? Why do you have those Ariels? Where did you get them from? Why are you here?
Prospero
I’m here to stop you from harming these poor creatures.
Sycorax
And how are you going to stop me then.
Prospero
By a battle!
Sycorax
Okay… but be ready to lose!
Elaban, Caliban come here.
 (No movement)
Elaban, Caliban come here I say!
Caliban
What is it mummy?
Sycorax
Take care of these Ariels.
Elaban
Okay mummy!

(Triton, Titan, Caliban, Elaban have a big fight in the end Triton and Titan win)
Elaban And Caliban
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Triton
Serves you right you hideous monsters!

In the meantime there’s lightning striking everywhere but in the end Prospero Wins and they live happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment