Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Prospero and Sycorax


Prospero
I wonder where I am on this strange looking island. It’s quite strange. Maybe I will search it out and stay on this island and rule it.
Sycorax
Hmmm I wonder who this is wondering about on my island. How about I kill him and maybe he is trying to take this island from me. Then I must kill him very quickly.
Caliban
Who is this mum?
Sycorax
It’s a spy who wants to take this island from me so I am going to find him and then kill him.
Caliban
So let’s do it right now.
Sycorax
Ok.
Sycorax finds Prospero and intends to kill him.
Prospero
Who are you strange creature.
Sycorax
I am Sycorax. And also get of my island you tress passer otherwise I will kill you.
Prospero
No!!! I Will fight to the death if I even need to get through you.
Sycorax
Then enough talking lets fight.
Prospero
Fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then Sycorax and Prospero fought until then Prospero fell to the ground and Sycorax charged at Prospero but then he said Abracadabra and then Sycorax fell to the ground and died. That was the end of that big bad wizard. Then this strange noise came from behind in this Gregg tree is sounded like someone calling for help in it.
Ariel
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!  Please help me I am stuck in this Gregg tree.
Prospero
Where are you strange creature?
Arial
In the Greg tree. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So then Prospero came to the tree and let the Arial out of it.
Arial
Thank you thank you how can I repay you.
Prospero
Well can you serve me for a while then I will set you free.
Arial
Defiantly my master.
Prospero
Thank you my sweat Arial.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete