Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Prospero and Sycorax


Prospero
Who the heck are you??
Sycorax
I am Sycorax master of the isle and you are?
Prospero
I’m Prospero. What are those things in that pine tree?
Sycorax
What ,these? These are just Aerials of mine. I trapped them cause they are not obeying me!(In a furious and scary voice)
Moon
 Help!  Help! Help!
Miranda
F……Father, I’m scared of that monster. (Hiding behind her father)
Prospero
Don’t worry my daughter, I’ll handle this. Hey you, release those Aerials and leave them alone or else…..
Sycorax
Or else what?(In a scary voice)
Prospero
Or else I will I’ll defeat you.(In a serious way)
Sycorax
Ohhhh! I like where this is going. It will be my pleasure to defeat you(with a smile)

Pointing their staffs at each other.
Caliban
What is it mum?
Ellaban
Yes, what that thing standing in front of you?
Sycorax
Quiet, I’m going to defeat this weakling.
Prospero
Who are you calling a weakling?
Sycorax
Youuuuuuuuuuuuu!!

There you go, two wizards fighting each other with Prospero’s staff casting magic spells and Sycorax waving her wand and deflecting it and she failed
Moon
Yeah, go Prospero.
Prospero
Just because you are the master of the island it doesn’t mean that you are the strongest wizard in the entire world
Sycorax
Ahhhhh…..maybe you..are right AHHHHHHH!!

And that was the end of Sycorax, vaporising into thin dust.
Miranda
Father is it really the end of her?
Prospero
Yes, it is.
Moon
Yeah, thank you for saving me, I’ll serve for two years
Prospero
It was my pleasure to save you.

No comments:

Post a Comment