Wednesday, July 4, 2012

prospero and sycorax


Prospero
What happened here? ( looks around him )
Mars
It’s that awful witch Sycorax. Up to no good master! 
Prospero
Let’s continue our search for the Ariels and together we can destroy her!
Neptune
But Calaban and Elaban won’t be happy. (to audience )
Sycorax
This is going just as I plan, HA, HA, HA!

After Prospero found the Ariel he set of for the battle field.  
Prospero
I challenge you for a duel, Sycorax!
Sycorax
I accept your challenge Prospero.

The two magic wielders clashed and the whole island shook!
Prospero
If it’s the last thing I do I will destroy you!
Sycorax
You will not beat me!
Sycorax
Noooooooooooo!
Prospero
I have done what must be done.
Ariel
We will serve you, master.
Prospero
(to audience) Let’s go home.

The END

No comments:

Post a Comment