Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Prospero and sycorax


Ariel
Help me!(he shouts)
Prospero
What’s  that sound in the in the pine tree?
Ariel
Help me!
Prospero
(Prospero splits open the tree with his staff .)

(a  ghostly type finger emerged out of the tree.)
Prospero
Who are you?
Ariel
I am a spirit who got trapped in a pine tree by a witch.
Ariel
Sycorax!
Prospero
I shall deal with this Sycorax.
Ariel
Be careful he is tricky.
Prospero
I will.
Sycorax
Whatssss  issssss  yoursss namessss ? (She said in a hissing way).
Prospero
My name is Prospero!
Sycorax
I  havessss gotsssss yourssss daughtersssss 
Prospero
Give her back and you can have the island
Sycorax
oksssss

(Suddenly Prospero zapped Sycorax's hand and she let go of Miranda )

(Sycorax waves her wand, but Prospero deflected it and it bounces back).

Sycorax fell to the ground and Prospero finishes her).
Sycorax
Nossssssssss!
Sycorax
Ilss besss backsssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!
Miranda
Has he died?
Prospero
Yes it’s died.
Ariel
YES!










No comments:

Post a Comment