Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Prospero and Sycorax


Prospero
What creatures are you?
Mars
We are Ariels. Mystical spirits, all different, all have powers of our own.
Neptune
But these cursed trees are enchanted.
Prospero
I will save you but who did this dark magic?
Mars
It was Sycorax and her daughters: Calaban and Elaban.
Sycorax
(Flying down) YOU SWINE DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK TO INPRISON THOSE SPIRITS!
Prospero
I challenge you to a duel.
Mars
I challenge you Caliban.
Neptune
I challenge you Elaban.
Sycorax
So be it, ecarosomeradoshamoe! (firing a lazer)
Prospero
DeFazio. (stopping it in mid-air)
Prospero
Dinamateo. (causing an explosion
Syco
OOOOOO!
Prospero
Victory is ours.
Mars + Neptune
HHOOOOORRRRRAAAAAAYYYY FOR PROSPERO!

Mars
Uh oh, its Caliban and Elaban coming for revenge.
Neptune
But they will not get it!
Calaban
Mummy?
Elaban
Did he KILL mummy?
Prospero
Yes I did.
Mars +
Neptune
And you are next!
Calaban
RRRUUNNN!!
Elaban
Ok!
Mars
Get them!
Neptune
CCCHHHAAARRRGGGEEE!!!!
Prospero
STOP!(Everyone stops)You two will serve me .
Calaban
NO!
Prospero
YES!
Calaban
NO!
Prospero
YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment